LobbyCentral 5.1.0 Released
LobbyCentral v5.1.0 has been released and is available for download from http://support.thinkfsi.com. This is a free update for all annual maintenance subscribers.
This version fixes the following issues:
- Changed the layout of the Report Manager screen to work around screen cut-off that was occuring in some browsers.
- Added Save & New to Services admin screen.
- Added Status column to User listing
- Option to hide Cross-sell tab
- Fixed confirmation dialogs not always closing
- Fixed IE6/IE7 display issue on report screen
- Fixed stuck “Please Wait” dialog when using “Assign to Me” for a new request.
- Fixed wait and in-service time counter.
Downloading the Update
Log into your CustomerCentral account at http://support.thinkfsi.com and click Download in the side menu.
Applying the Update
All users must be logged out of LobbyCentral before applying the update.
- QueueNotifierSetup.msi (if using the desktop notifier)
Optional Updates If running LobbyCentral v5.0.4 or older:
- ServiceCenterUpdate.msi (Desktop client)
Please contact email@example.com or call 1-866-422-0388 if you have any questions.